Sunday, July 10, 2011

This is a question for the girls

"This is the opposite of what I am talking about"

I was standing around tonight at a party. Two great guys who are very nice were chillin but the girls went to the guys that pretty much sucked. I'm facsinated by this. Do girls want deuchebags? Are they afraid if they commit to a good guy and get hurt? It actually is really interesting to me. If you are a girl what attracts you to another guy? This is fascinating to me. Guys like girls for what they look like at first but girls don't think the same. Is this biological? I truly am fascinated.

Right now you think I'm some sad, pathetic, resentful guy. I'm really not. I got laid last week but I'd still say this. This fascinates me but I want to know why. Do they want a guy that makes an ass of himself so later they can say that and control the situation? The funny thing is these questions will never be answered because similar to guys girls would never admit any of this. This is a scientific experiment much more interesting than anything I could think of in Science class. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment